Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chalo India

All,


Its a matter of 2 days now... somehow get past these and I will be on a flight to India, home sweet home.  The last time I was there, I had both bitter and sweet experiences.  The irritations I had back then are still going to be there.... roads have gone from bad to worse, and so has the traffic.  I was young back then, loaded with some bloated passion thinking I can change the world and getting frustrated when I was helpless.  Now I am older and wiser.... the funda is "Accept a few realities in India, adjust a little here, lot there and you are bound to be happy".  

I will be traveling for 3 weeks out of my 5 weeks vacation while I am in India.  The plan is to cover a few parts of Tamil Nadu, places around Mysore and a lot of places in the North East.  Its going to be both interesting and tough.  Right now trying to find information about each place is taking up a lot of my time as you have to go to hajjaar websites to get the info you require.  During my travels I plan on keeping a travel diary noting the ways to reach a place, time it takes to get there, hotels to stay, transport to get around, and of course places to visit.    

Chalo India! Wish me luck.

No comments: